Yaantra Online Phone Repairing Cheap Service| my online phone repairing experience

My phone repairing experience from Yaantra 

 **In this blog I have shared my experience of online phone repairing in the yantra. This blog is not to defame any person or company just sharing my experience.**

My iPhone 6s has a problem with the rear camera getting stuck or a blank camera. I saw some youtube videos in which they said that the problem is with camera IC. Then I saw an advertisement for yaantra as I have repaired my devices earlier. So I registered the request for mobile repairing which was on their site within few minutes they called me and I said him that " I have an issue with my camera IC so is it repairable?" he said yes sir it is repairable I will send a courier boy at our location and he will pick up your phone and we will return it to you within 2-3 days. I agreed and in the afternoon the boy came and took my phone. After 4/5 days they called me and told me that it is the problem with the motherboard so we have to replace the part which will cost you around 9000INR. I denied and requested them to return my phone in the same condition it was before, they told me "okay we will return your phone but the 99rs you paid first is non-refundable" I said okay no issue. Then after 2/3 days, the courier boy came and gave me my phone I asked him to wait till I check my phone he agreed. I opened my phone and the display of the phone has a spot and the display was flickering I showed it to the courier boy he told me "many of the customers are facing this kind of issue" I immediately called yaantra and told them that my phone display has some problems which were not there before then she told me" give the phone back to the courier boy and we will check the phone again" I said okay, then he again took my phone back and then one of their executives called me and told I have to pay 9000inr if I want to fix both my display and camera problem I denied to pay. Then I complain against them in CONSUMER COMPLAINT.
On 30 Dec 2019, heir executive asked me to mail the proof that I have given my phone on 21th Dec 2019. As I had recording and the videos which were sent to me by yaanta before and after repairing the phone. I sent them and they told me that the phone could not be repaired without replacing the part is there was and the e of replacing the part then why you damaged my display my phone was working without the camera. today its 13th Jan 2020 and my phone is still with them. Worst experience of yaantra online phone repairing. Check the videos below
This video is before the repair and was shot by the executive as I was not ready to share the password.
This video is after the repair and was shot by the executive.
As you can see the difference in the display look at the back colour of the display in real it is more worst.

Comments