Don't buy an HP laptop without reading this!

Don't buy a laptop without reading this!

We all have a laptop, or need one, at some point in life. Unfortunately, buying a laptop has become more complex than it should be, thanks to the gazillion number of laptops that companies have in the market. Big companies like HP, Dell, and Lenovo sell hundreds of different kinds of laptops. Out of these which one is right for you? While it's tricky to give outright recommendations because each user has a different set of requirements, we can tell you about some broad guidelines that you should keep in mind while buying a laptop.

Why I choose HP?

HP the brand is there in the market since 1939 so I had a trust to buy a product from a brand that is so old in the market. HP AU006TX is the laptop that I brought for 56000INR the configuration of the laptop was i5 6200 gen, 8gb ram, 4gb Nvidia graphics card, and 1TB hard disk. I thought I am getting a good deal buying this laptop. 

Parts which are not Working

  • Motherboard (The processor and Graphics card are integrated into the Motherboard which costs 22000INR in the company) replaced by a local repair shop.
  • Battery issue but not replaced.
  • Hinges broke but not replaced. I have kept a small charger to maintain the balance on both sides.

  • Keyboard not working but not replaced.
  • The backlight of the keyboard is not working.

Problems I am still facing 

The laptop hangs or freezes when I am playing CSGO isn't it shameful when you buy a 54000INR laptop. The PC restarts or shut down automatically. As my warranty is over I am using the laptop as it is. The keys of the laptop even don't work. I have to connect it to the charger and use it some times it makes a horrible sound when the charger is plugged in. As this incident happened to me I will not recommend anyone of you to buy any HP laptop. This model laptop is I think discontinued as it is not available on Amazon for a long time. 

Conclusion

Don't buy any Laptop before seeing a long term review of it. 

THANK YOU FOR READING HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Comments